Saturday, December 18, 2010

weaving break...

Now that the holiday rush is over, I'm a bit burned out on weaving.  I'll take my loom with me over Christmas holiday to weave a bit, but I don't have a compulsive need to weave every day, as often as I can.  I think that comes with the turning of fall into winter, and now that it's winter, it's board game season (another of my hobbies)!

I still have one more scarf to make for an order, but it doesn't need to be done by Christmas, so I can take my time.

After that, maybe I'll weave something for myself!  (I know, right?)  I've been wanting to make myself a black-and-white houndstooth scarf.  Or, I have plans for a valance for my kitchen.  And, there's that silver shawl I have on my yard-sale loom.  Always a project in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment