Tuesday, November 23, 2010

and more scarves...

I've woven 32 scarves since August 27th.  I've sold most of them, kept one, and still have a few left I can sell.  I also have three "on order" that I'll be making in the next week or two.

A log cabin scarf, all wool.
 

















Camouflage-inspired... it turned out okay considering I was using leftover yarn, but someone liked it enough to buy it!


















Clasped-weft scarf made for a friend at church…













Blue Bamboo... these are my most popular scarf... everyone loves the super-soft bamboo yarn.




















And, try as I might, I can't get the next two to be right-side up!  This is another bamboo:


















If you've ever seen Project Runway, you'll know why I called this my "Mondo scarf."  Houndstooth is fun to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment